The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow —
Commentary by Larry Schweikart
IN POLITICAL NEWS1) “This is good for President Trump. Jill Stein, who lost in 2016 along with Cankles, is running for president. Unlike West or RFK, JR., she has an organization built and can suck off leftist votes from Rutabaga.
2) This is a clear GOP pickup in the Senate as Manchin-on-a-Hill announces his retirement.
3) Nick Knack Paddywhack Give a Uke a Bomb apparently was steamed, saying she could have gone harder at “scum” Vivek Ramaswamy, who correctly pointed out that while Nick Knack was attacking Tik Tok, her own daughter had an account. He also referred to DeSantis and Nick Knack as “Romney in three-inch heels.”
4) A Black Looters Matter branch co-founder has endorsed President Trump as the “best candidate” for president.
5) Not sure it will come to anything but Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has filed articles of impeachment against Alejandro Mayorkas of Homeland Security.
6) While Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee has announced a subpoena for Jeffrey (He-didn’t-kill-himself) Epstein’s flight logs.
7) President Trump said he’d consider the Tuckster as his running mate.
-Actually, this makes some sense. First, I personally know people who would be hesitant to vote for Trump but love the Tuckster. Second, Tuckster absolutely would be “fire insurance” for Trump as he is every bit as MAGA.
8) Wait, these guys are still around? 10 Gambino crime family mobsters were indicted over violent attempts to take over the New Kabul garbage hauling industry.
9) This is good. People wishing to be lawyers no longer have to pass a bar exam in Oregon.
-Abraham Lincoln would be pleased.
10) Gee, thanks Muzzies: The New Kabul Police Department said hate crimes (against Jews) jumped 214% in October.
IN ECONOMIC NEWS11) Yet another setback for the electric car market, as EVs lose their value fastest of all cars.
12) Texas voters say “yes” to natural gas, and Maine said “no” to grid seizure endorsed by Dinobernie.
13) Meanwhile, Rutabaga’s EV dreams may be screeching to a halt as consumers say “no mas.”
14) This source says only 2% of credit card users are delinquent.
15) File this under “looks good, but doesn’t make money.” The Las Vegas Sphere has reported a $98 million loss and the CFO quit.
16) If Burger King is shrinking, In-N-Out Burger is expanding.
17) Two-thirds of Kollyfornia residents say the economy is tanking and many, including Mark Wahlberg and Joe Rogan, are considering leaving.
IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS18) The U.S. attacked eastern Syria in strikes of “Iran-linked” militants.
-Nick Knack Paddywhack Give a Uke a Bomb giddy.
19) Dunno, but somehow this headline isn’t reassuring: “Germany pledges to make its military ‘the backbone of defence in Europe.”
20) So AP, CNN, New York Slimes, and Reuters photogs were embedded with the October 7 Hamas murderers.
21) Now, of course, they are distancing themselves from those photogs . . .
IN ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
22) No, I’m not joking: Gal Gadot screened her footage of the Hamas murder and terror while outside the “Museum of Tolerance” mass brawls broke out between pro-Israel and pro-murder Pales.23) It was revealed that the USA women’s soccer team lost 5-2 to an “Under 15" boys team two years before winning the World Cup.
AND FINALLY...24) A feel-good story of the day: an investor who bought a Wyoming coal mine sight-unseen for $2 million learned it may contain up to $37 billion in rare earth minerals. He was greatly relieved because at first, he thought they said it contained “Rare Earth” records and he didn’t like “I’m Losing You” at all.
AND THAT'S TODAY'S NEWS
NYTimes #1 bestselling author
Like what you read and hear from Larry? He doesn't charge for subscriptions, but you can buy him a coffee here: http://buymeacoffee.com/larrys
All proceeds from "Buy Larry a Coffee" go to help fund the making of A Patriot's History video. Watch the trailer for "Patriot's History" here.
For even more truth-based current events, politics, and history content + resources, check out my VIP membership.
Larry Schweikart is the co-author with Michael Allen of the NYTimes #1 bestseller, A Patriot's History of the United States, and is the founder of the history curriculum site, the Wild World of History, and the new spinoff Wild World of Politics. Larry can be found at Substack under Larry Schweikart and, for as long as they allow him, at Twitter @LarrySchweikart and on Gettr @OtherWalls and on TruthSocial @CyberneticsLS
Larry's latest book, Dragonslayers: Six Presidents and their War with the Swamp, is now available wherever books are sold! You can listen to his interview with Tracy Beanz on Dark to Light HERE