The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) Sasshole, Senator Ben Sasse, the pretend conservative, thankfully resigned on Sunday, to likely be replaced by Pete Ricketts.
2) Already, the Republicans’ stand against McCarthy is paying dividends: House Freedom Caucus member Mark Green won the race to be Homeland Security Committee Chairman, defeating Cap’n Ron Cringeshaw. Also, Mike Rogers, who lunged at Matt Gaetz, has announced he would step down from the House Steering Committee.
3) Techno Fog on investigating the investigators.
4) The internet “rage” is the result of creatives in permanent gigs who want more and think the victors in the internet age are not worthy.
-Get used to it.
5) A summary of how the Deep State took over social media.
6) The absence of intellectually curious doctors and physicians who would not challenge the China Virus vaxiology, leads to an even more skeptical public when it comes to overall science.
-COMMENT: I think this is why you are seeing numerous “good news” stories out of the medical community today—trying desperately to reclaim their once-esteemed position. It’s gonna take decades to do that. While it’s not like virginity—permanently lost—it’s close.
7) New Kabul (NYC) just gets more habitable every day, right? More than 2,000 nurses go on strike across two New Kabul hospitals.
8) Speaking of New Kabul, a Brink’s armored car was robbed of $300,000 in a bank money drop.
9) Journalist Paul Sperry apparently has a lot more to unload on Schiffty, the Human Lemur, who attempted to silence him.
10) Border pressures have migrated north as Venezuelans head for Denver.
-Good. On average, Venezuelans are fleeing socialism. Maybe they can fix socialist New Leningrad (Denver).
11) A federal judge has upheld a West Virginia law preventing boys from competing in girls’ sports.
12) The Hoax News media has basically confessed that “Muh Russia” was a hoax, as we all knew.
13) Classified—get it?—classified documents from Rutabaga’s time as vice president were discovered last fall in a private office.
IN ECONOMIC NEWS
14) Credit Suisse analyst Zoltan Pozsar says the Fed will restart QE spending this summer.
IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS
15) Former Brazilian Pres Jair Bolsonaro was hospitalized in Florida with abdominal pain.
-Pray for this patriot.
16) The Swiss National Bank has reported $143 billion in losses, its largest ever, most from holdings in foreign currencies.
17) Green Screen Zelensky to deliver a special “message of peace” at the 2023 Golden Globes. Cuz, you know, he knows show biz pretty well.
IN CHINA VIRUS NEWS
18) Age-stratified UK data shows that higher deaths are associated with the China Virus vax.
19) This article ran earlier, but lawyer Robert Barnes argues it is a “trap” to make DoD responsible for the vaxxes because it will let Pfizer and the rest of Big Pharma off the hook.
20) China’s deadly lies about the China Virus: if it spreads, thank the bunglers at the CDC—and the commies running the damned country.
21) And finally, singer Rod Stewart admitted that he took cocaine anally to protect his singing voice, buying cold capsules, emptying them, and filling them with coke so he could insert up his butt to be absorbed.
AND THAT’S TODAY’S NEWS
- Larry Schweikart
- Rock drummer
- NYTimes #1 bestselling author
- Political pundit
For even more truth-based current events, politics, and history content + resources, check out my VIP membership below
Larry Schweikart is the co-author with Michael Allen of the NYTimes #1 bestseller, A Patriot's History of the United States, and is the founder of the history curriculum site, the Wild World of History, and the new spinoff Wild World of Politics. Larry can be found at Substack under Larry Schweikart and, for as long as they allow him, at Twitter @LarrySchweikart and on Gettr @OtherWalls and on TruthSocial @CyberneticsLS
Larry's latest book, Dragonslayers: Six Presidents and their War with the Swamp, is now available wherever books are sold! You can listen to his interview with Tracy Beanz on Dark to Light HERE